Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact the Circulation Department
2. Login to DSU Online Services.
3. Click on Student Services & Financial Aid.
4. Click on Student Records.
5. Click on View Account and Make Payments.
6. Click on the button to View Account and Make Payments. Another window will open connecting you to your student account. If the pop-up window does not open, please check your pop-up blocker and look at all open windows.
7. Click on View Account Activity to see the charges for Library Fines, Lost and Paid Books, or Library Photo Copies.
8. Click on Make a Payment.
9. Enter your amount and click continue.
10. Select your method of payment, then click on continue to fill out the required information, and submit.
Credit card payments are handled through PayPath ®, a tuition payment service. A non-refundable service fee will be added to your payment.
Electronic Check - Payments can be made from a personal checking or savings account.
Bank Wire – Delta State University accepts payments in your local currency or US $ through Western Union Business Solutions. WESTERN UNION© is a registered service mark of Western Union Holdings, Inc. and is used with permission.
11. To quickly remove the hold on your account, contact the Student Business Services with proof of payment.
Student Business Services is located in Kent Wyatt Hall, Room 131.
email: email@example.com | phone: 662-846-4698 | fax: 662-846-4791
- Any library material that is kept past the due date is subject to a fine.
- Fines for books, government documents, and vertical file materials accrue at the rate of $0.30 per day, per item, for each day the item is overdue.
- Fines for reserve materials accrue at the rate of $0.50 per hour, per item.
- Current fines can be paid at the library with Okra Kards or purchased guest cards.
- Unpaid fines will be billed to DSU student accounts on or after the fifth (5th) day of each month.
- After fines have been billed to students’ university accounts, students must pay online through DSU Online Services.
- The Library and IRC cannot collect fines that have been transferred to Student Business Services.