1. Go to www.deltastate.edu and click on MyDSU.
2. Login to DSU Online Services.
3. Click on Student Services & Financial Aid.
4. Click on Student Records.
5. Click on View Account and Make Payments .
6. Click on the button for View Account and Make Payments. Another window will open connecting you to your student account. If the pop-up window does not open, please check your pop-up blocker and look at all open windows.
7. Click on View Account Activity to see the charges for Library Fines, Lost and Paid Books, or Library Photo Copies.
8. Click on Make a Payment .
9. Select your method of payment (electronic check or credit card). Paying with a check is free but there is a 2.75% service fee or a $3.00 minimum to pay with a credit card.
10. To quickly remove the hold on your account, submit proof of payment to Student Business Services located in Kent Wyatt Hall Room 131 or by fax: 662-846-4791 or email: email@example.com.
Any library material that is kept past the due date is subject to a fine. Fines for books, government documents and vertical file materials accrue at the rate of $0.30 per day, per item, for each day the item is overdue. Fines for reserve materials accrue at the rate of $0.50 per hour, per item. Current fines can be paid at the library with Okra Kards or purchased guest cards. Unpaid fines will be billed to DSU student accounts on or after the fifth (5th) day of each month. After fines have been billed to students’ university accounts, students must pay online through DSU Online Services. The Library and IRC cannot collect fines that have been transferred to Student Business Services.