1. Go to www.deltastate.edu and click on MyDSU.
2. Login to DSU Online Services.
3. Click on Student Services & Financial Aid.
4. Click on Student Records.
5. Click on View Account and Make Payments.
6. Click on the button to View Account and Make Payments. Another window will open connecting you to your student account. If the pop-up window does not open, please check your pop-up blocker and look at all open windows.
7. Click on View Account Activity to see the charges for Library Fines, Lost and Paid Books, or Library Photo Copies.
8. Click on Make a Payment.
9. Select your method of payment (electronic check or credit card). Paying with a check is free but there is a 2.75% service fee or a $3.00 minimum to pay with a credit card.
10. To quickly remove the hold on your account, submit proof of payment to Student Business Services located in Kent Wyatt Hall Room 131 or by fax: 662-846-4791 or email: email@example.com.