Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact the Circulation Department
2. Log into myDSU Portal.
3. Click on DSU Online Services
4. Click on the four squared symbol in the upper left corner.
5. Click on Banner.
6. Click "Student Services and Financial Aid" TWICE.
7. Click "Account Information."
8. Click the "Pay Now" button.
9. Click on View Account Activity to see the charges for Lost and Paid Books or Library Photo Copies.
10. Click on Make a Payment.
11. Enter your amount and click continue.
12. Select your method of payment,
then click on continue to fill out the required information, and submit.
Credit card payments are handled through PayPath ®, a tuition payment service.
A non-refundable service fee will be added to your payment.
Electronic Check - Payments can be made from a personal checking or savings account.
Bank Wire – Delta State University accepts payments in your local currency or US $ through Western Union Business Solutions. WESTERN UNION© is a registered service mark of Western Union Holdings, Inc. and is used with permission.
13. To quickly remove the hold on your account,
contact Student Business Services with proof of payment.
Student Business Services is located in Kent Wyatt Hall, Room 131.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 662-846-4698 | fax: 662-846-4791
- Current fines for lost materials can be paid at the library with Okra Kards or purchased guest cards.
- Unpaid fines will be billed to DSU student accounts on or after the fifth (5th) day of each month.
- After fines have been billed to students’ university accounts, students must pay online through DSU Online Services.
- The Library and IRC cannot collect fines that have been transferred to Student Business Services.