1. Go to http://library.deltastate.edu and click on My Account.
2. Login using your DSU ID (900#) or library card number (222#) and your library PIN at the following login screen. Your library PIN may be obtained at the Circulation Desk either in person or by calling 662-846-4430. After typing in your user ID and PIN, click on Checkouts tab.
3. A list of all the items you currently have checked out should be listed with the due date on the right-hand side. Notice that “Select Items to Renew”, is selected by default. This allows one to renew only the items that are due shortly.
4. Choose which item(s) you want to renew or select “Renew all” to renew all your items currently checked out. Then click on the “Renew Selected Items” button even if you are selecting all the items.
The item(s) that could be renewed will be listed with the new due date; the items that could not be renewed would also be listed with the reason for non-renewal (e.g. item on hold, not able to checkout, or renewal limit reached). Please return any items with holds. Items that have exceeded the renewal limit should be physically returned to the library and checked in before it can be checked out again.
5. When you have finished renewing your items, click on “Logout”.
Library books may be renewed twice provided someone has not placed a hold on that item. Waiting until the day before it is
due to renew it will allow you to have the item longer. If you have problems renewing your material, please contact the
appropriate library: Roberts-LaForge Library (662-846-4430) or Instructional Resources Center (662-846-4345).