Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books and More...
- General and juvenile collection in various formats (big books, audiobooks, and popup books)
- Teacher resources
- Trade books, textbooks, and state-adopted textbooks
- Ellison die cuts
- Multimedia collection (DVDs, CDs, and VHS tapes)
- Equipment for using multimedia (TV, DVD players, and VCRs)
- Group listening/viewing room
- Vinyl record listening room
- Two group study rooms with webcam computer
- Poster and banner printing service
Inside the Instructional Resources Center
The Instructional Resources Center
The Instructional Resources Center (IRC) is located on the Roberts-LaForge Library's first floor at Delta State University. The IRC staff is committed to offering the Delta State University community the best curriculum resources available. The center contains a large selection of state-adopted textbooks, teacher resource books, and the Library's audio-visual materials collection. We have six Ellison Die Cut machines that our patrons use to create over 500 different shapes and figures. The IRC also offers eight computer workstations for our patrons to utilize.
The IRC's circulating collection contains a large collection of Coretta Scott King, Newbery Honor, and Caldecott Award-winning books. We also have a large selection of Big Books that help younger students understand the fundamentals of counting, spelling, and reading.
Stay Connected with Mississippi Parking Lot Wifi Access